Tuesday, August 12, 2008

About Me!

Hi!
I have been reading blogs now for a few months and I have learned so much that I thought I would start one of my own! I have always been known as a thirfty, bargain hunting, "do-it-yourselfer" and so I thought if I put my thoughts on a blog that maybe it can benefit others and provide ideas to others who are like me. I mean, I did get the idea to do a blog from others who are like me!

So, who am I? I am a 31-year old stay-at-home mom of two little boys! RJ is almost five years old and Cameron is three years old. I have a great husband, Eric, who works so hard for our family and I couldn't thank him more for giving me the opportunity to stay home with our little boys! Although, I do my best to stretch our money as far as I can!!

Eric and I have been married for almost eight years and have lived in Columbus, Ohio for all of them. It has been a lot of fun to watch the city grow and it is a great place to raise a family. I also am so lucky because my mom, dad and sister are here in Columbus, as well!

I have been staying home with our kids for about 2 years now and before that I was an Account Manager for a Healthcare Distributor. I sold laboratory instruments and supplies to hospitals. It was great job and a lot of fun, but it became to much for our family. Staying home was a great decision, but certainly life changing on all aspects.

Some of my interests include bargain shopping, decorating, cooking, snow skiing, vacationing and spending time with family and friends.

No comments: